BARRETO HYDRAULIC ROTOVATOR (9HP)
OUR PRICE £1.00 each (excluding VAT)
1.20 (including 20.00% VAT)
- RELIABLE - Hydraulic Drive, no gear boxes or linkages to break.
- FORGIVING - No damage due to roots, rocks or other immoveable objects thanks to hydraulic relief valves. Tines reverse to remove jammed objects.
- COMFORTABLE/EASY TO USE - The weight and balance of the machine adds to the shock absorbtion qualities and aids stability and traction.
- LOW MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR COSTS - Most moving parts are constantly lubricated by hydraulic fluid.
- HARD GROUND TILLING - Separate hydraulic motors drive the wheels and tines. Wheel speed is infinitely variable to allow slow forward motion with the tines at full speed.
- TINES - Hard faced and lock out when wheels are in reverse.
- MANOEUVRABLE - Hydraulics allow full forward to reverse for ease of turning and rock removal.
- WEIGHT - And traction prevent tiller from running away in hard soil conditions.
- EASY - Controls are fingertip positioned on handle bars and easy to understand. Simple to operate, no need to lean forward.
- DEADMANS CLUTCH - Immediately shuts down all hydraulic power and all moving parts.
- LOW LOW COST - Long life, low maintenance and good residuals make this the most cost effective tiller you can buy.
- PROFIT - No more costly call outs. No downtime. No more clutches to buy and loads of very, very satisfied customers.
- Engine:Honda 9hp GX270
- Length:182cm (72)
- Width:58cm (23)
- Height:106cm (42)
- Tine Width:40cm (16)
- Tine Diameter:33cm (13)
- Wheel Width:53cm (21)