Approved To EN14476 Against Envoloped Viruses For Coronavirus (COV-19, SARS & MERS)
This is a all Purpose Concentrated Sanitiser utilises eco-friendly, naturally derived, mild surfactants and a natural fermentation extract to produce an environmentally-responsible and sustainable cleaner and disinfectant.
The solution can be diluted to a maximum of 1:100 and still be effective which means you can make up to 500 Litres from 1 x 5 Litre container.
How Does It Work?
The ingredients in All Purpose Sanitiser work in synergy to ensure efficient kill of a wide range of microbial species. The product has multiple modes of action:
• Damages outer membranes, causing leakage of cell contents
• Attacks other cell structures, proteins and DNA
• Prevents protein synthesis
• Arrests energy production by the cell
Directions For Use:
To maximize the effectiveness dilute product concentrate 1:100. Spray and clean organic debris from the surface, spray and leave for 5 minutes before wiping away with a clean, damp cloth.
Contains: Surfactant and naturally derived biocide
• Local UK Production and supply chain reduces CO2e impact from transport
• Technologies are renewable and sustainable, sourced from plant extracts, fermentation, microbes and manufacturing by-products reducing CO2e and environmental toxicity
• Post-Consumer Recycled bottles provide a circular life cycle reducing CO2e and removing physical plastic pollution
• Highly concentrated to reduce plastic, transport and storage costs and environmental impact
• ISO 14001:2015
• Readily biodegradable (99% over
• 0% manufacturing waste
• Not tested on animals
• Excludes all 'watch list' raw materials
• Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
Safety & Storage:
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Only for professional users/specialists. Store in original closed containers away from extremes of temperature.