Fairport 2.4m Euroscreed Screed Blade
OUR PRICE £233.00 each (excluding VAT)
279.60 (including 20.00% VAT)
The price is for the Fairport 2.4m Euroscreed Blade only and does not include the power unit.
The Fairport Euro Screed is a time saving and easy to use concrete surface screeder for fast and simple striking off and smoothing. Use as a traditional single beam screeder, running on form work to strike off at the correct level OR without accurate form work / screed rails required as the Euro can be for “Free Screeding”. The Euro Screed can float on the concrete surface as it vibrates and consolidates and levels concrete.
- Beam (sometimes called Blade) and power unit easily separated for transport and storage. (Just two nuts and bolts)
- Beam / Blades and power unit interchangeable with other makes.
- Fully adjustable handles in height and angle for increased comfort during prolonged working times
- Lever throttle and convenient engine kill button for instant control.
- Beam section shaped for productive working. Rolling a surcharge or free floating.
- Shaped beam ends minimize any ‘tram line’ effect.
- Reliable clutch gives a smooth power take up.
- Solid vertical drive in a sealed unit puts power to the vibrator right where the action is needed.
- Select from a choice of beam lengths to suit your job requirements.