1.2m Euroscreed Screed Blade
OUR PRICE £102.30 each (excluding VAT)
122.76 (including 20.00% VAT)
The price is for the Fairport 1.2m Euroscreed Screed Blade only and does not include the power unit.
The Fairport Euro Screed is a time saving and easy to use concrete surface screeder for fast and simple striking off and smoothing. Use as a traditional single beam screeder, running on form work to strike off at the correct level OR without accurate form work / screed rails required as the Euro can be for “Free Screding”. The Euro Screed can float on the concrete surface as it vibrates and consolidates and levels concrete.
Read more about the different methods on the Fairport Concrete slab laying Guide.
- Beam (sometimes called Blade) and power unit easily separated for transport and storage. (Just two nuts and bolts)
- Beam / Blades and power unit interchangeable with other makes.
- Fully adjustable handles in height and angle for increased comfort during prolonged working times
- Lever throttle and convenient engine kill button for instant control.
- Beam section shaped for productive working. Rolling a surcharge or free floating.
- Shaped beam ends minimise any ‘tram line’ effect.
- Reliable clutch gives a smooth power take up.
- Solid vertical drive in a sealed unit puts power to the vibrator right where the action is needed.
- Select from a choice of beam lengths to suit your job requirements.